Friday, December 16, 2016

Aloha and Happy Holidays from Author Joe Holt in Colorado!

ALOHA!


Greetings all of you beautiful people!

Author Joe Holt here.

I just wanted to tell all of you that I am writing again!

With my Godfather's Biography in production, I have decided to start writing my

first ever fiction novel! I have a few chapters started and I couldn't even tell you

which way the wind blows. Weather can be a fickle creature, just like our own minds.

If you are looking for a book of short stories, please allow me to recommend


If you are seeking a life changing walk-about on a tropical island, how about


If you want to change yourself, or the world, how about the Pulitzer Prize nominated


In closing, I would just like to recommend that you #readabook.

Any book.

The life you change, may be your own!

All of my books are in #kindle and #paperback as well as #audiobooks

To find out more about my current projects, go to





Aloha for now my friends.

-joe

No comments:

Post a Comment