Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Pahoa, Hawaii Nov.18th Lava Flow Update and Photo Video Tour

Pahoa, Hawaii 

Nov.18th Lava Flow Update

I did not take, nor do I own the following three photos. 

I am only using them to share information.

The first photo shows the lava flow 

from the hill overlooking Pahoa Town.


This next photo shows how the lava flow 

looks from the Town of Pahoa.


As you can clearly see, there is now an active lava

flow entering Pahoa Town. 

I wish all of the inhabitants of Pahoa Town

good health and well being.

Pahoa is currently still open for business.

Please stop by and visit the town

and support the local businesses.

There is a nice selection of restaurants to

choose from as well as a bar, local museum, 

and USPS Post Office.

My favorite place in Pahoa is Habitat Tattoo. 

It is where I have been getting my

tribal tattoos for the last two years.

Nancy Girl's tattoos are known all over the

Hawaiian Islands and even the world.

I went to Pahoa Town a few days ago

and took a photographic tour of the area

and made the following video to share.



I lived in Puna last year while I wrote my first book

"Aloha Joe in Hawaii"

and Pahoa holds a place in my heart.

Once you have lived here, it is easy to

understand why people would brave an

active volcano, earthquakes, hurricanes, sharks, 

and more, just to live here.

I would like to say to all of the residents in harms way

in Pahoa, and around the world,

Mahalo Nui Loa.

Aloha Ke Akua.

A Hou Ho.

Aloha,

Author Joe Holt

Author Joe Holt





No comments:

Post a Comment