Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Author Joe Holt - Lava Postcards mailed from the active lava flow on the Big Island of Hawaii at the Pahoa Post Office - Limited Edition of 25 One time only.

Author Joe Holt 

 
 
Lava Postcards mailed from the site of the active lava flow in Puna
 
on the Big Island of Hawaii at the Pahoa Post Office
 
 
 
I am running a one time only promotional offer, limited edition of 25.
 
 
 If you purchase one of

 my books on amazon
 
and
 
 leave a review in the next 2 days I will send you
 
 a lava post card from the Big Island of Hawaii mailed from the
 
Pahoa Post Office that is in the path of the current lava flow from Kilauea.
 
 If you have already purchased a book and want a postcard
 
all you have to do is leave a book review for me on amazon.

Then go to my website at

http://www.authorjoeholt.com/ContactJoeHolt.html

and send me your mailing address

so I can mail you a postcard.

Aloha and Mahalo.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment