Thursday, June 6, 2013

Aloha from the Big Island of Hawaii

This is me sitting atop the most active volcano in the world!

I moved to the big island of Hawaii a few months back. 
I decided that it was time to finally live the way 
I thought life should be lived, with Aloha! 

I never understood when I was younger that happiness was a  lifestyle choice. 
Now that I understand that I create my own reality with my thoughts,
 I am living a much happier and more fulfilled life. 

I have written a book to try and help those that may still be stuck in their lives.
 This book will help you to understand that your thoughts create your reality. 
You have the power to change your life and I can show you how. 
The book is in its second edit and 
will be available soon as an E-Book 
and then on to printing.

May you live at peace with ease.

Aloha Joe in Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment