Thursday, March 7, 2013

A Visual Guide to Hawaii's Reef Fish

A Visual Guide to Hawaii's Reef Fish


Hawaii Reef Fish Pictures

Big Island Hawaii Reef Fish Pictures

Sometimes when you are snorkeling, 

you want to be able to identify what it is that you are seeing.

This colorful guide will help you to tell others

about the fish that you see by name.

It is also helpful in identifying fish that are good for

spearfishing. Generally speaking, I would go

for parrotfish, groupers, and cravalle with my spear gun.

By the way, I did not create this image.

If you know who did, please let me know 

so that I can give them credit.

Aloha!

Joe

2 comments:

  1. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Golden Arowana Fish

    ReplyDelete
  2. how bout you dont kill 'em and just appreciate them.... not like there is other food to eat.

    ReplyDelete